Re: [stella] Free Sprite Editor

Subject: Re: [stella] Free Sprite Editor
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:58:52 -0500
At 12:39 PM 2/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I have written an editor for 8 by 8 color sprites.
>You can download it here:
>
>http://www.rollanet.org/~cwieland/spredit.zip
>Please let me know what you think of it.

Looks great!  I'll start using it with VirtualPC as soon as I get home!  I
really wanted a way short of graph paper with which to make my sprites.
I'd thought about doing a quick & dirty editor like this myself in C with
"ASCII art", but this one is sharp.  As long as the tools are freeware,
keep 'em comin'!

I also wanted to say that MacDAsm isn't a stand-alone application as you
have it on your web site.  I'd welcome a link to the Mactari tools web site
that explains how to set up MPW, the framework from within which MacDAsm
runs.  There is also a MacDistella which is also used from within MPW on
that page.

Ruffin Bailey
Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!

http://members.aol.com/mactari