Re: [stella] Free Sprite Editor

Subject: Re: [stella] Free Sprite Editor
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:17:48 -0800
Can't 2600 sprites be any of the full 128 colors?  Shouldn't this editor be
able to select from these rather than just cycling through the base 16 colors?

I also have trouble loading in spr files.  Do you have to put the absolute
path?

Every time I run it I have to delete the .ini file to avoid the runtime error.

Also, when it generates ASM it doesn't seem to include the color.  On the
Stella emulator, the sprites it generates are solid white.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~krishna    ==