Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading

Subject: Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading
From: Lord Spambraticus of Borg <satanus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 18:04:12 +1000
On Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:15:18 -0500 schwerin@xxxxxxxx (Schwerin) wrote:

>Ah, yes the continuing saga of gathering 2600 development pieces.  I now
>have my SuperCharger.  Are there any programs that will load it from a mac?
>If not, I will still get by but slightly more disgruntled.  There must be
>*something* that would play a .wav file on a mac, therefore, the issue is,
>can the wave maker be ported to a mac (are you going to make me put the
>bell on the cat for having the idea).  As I see it, zero GUI is needed, and
>it could be done in *gasp* java, or even ANSI C.

Try SoundApp, or any QuickTime 3 compatible sound player [QT3 added .wav
support].  I'm assuming all you need to do is emit the audio data to the
supercharger. [Someone will have to explain to me how playing a "program" as
audio effects a loading of it.... unless this thing uses an audio cassette
interface sorta encoding scheme.]

=R=