Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading

Subject: Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading
From: Dan Knapp <dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:13:08 -0500 (EST)
> So what is needed is some code that acts as a fake prompt that then hands
> it down to main().  If this is written, we can have makewav for the mac!  I
> might do this in the near future.  If you are eager, I can show you my
> modified source code.

  I don't think the MPW libs have it, but both Metroworks and Symantec have
a module which will do just that.  #include <console.h> and then as the first
thing from within main(), call argc = ccommand(&argv); - yes, this is
exactly the same in both.

|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  | dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                           |
|---------------|  Blip  | http://www.bergen.org/~dankna/                  |
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  | C PS SQL Java Unix Mac RPN/L NES SMB1 BM        |