[stella] 1980-19 madness, and DASM related stuff

Subject: [stella] 1980-19 madness, and DASM related stuff
From: Lord Spambraticus of Borg <satanus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 18:17:03 +1000
>> "The 80s aren't over.  It's Nineteen Eighty-nineteen."

>actually, its 1999...but wasnt there a song..."so tonite im gonna party
like
> its 1999..."

1980+19 == 1999, silly human! :)  What John was playing at was casting 1999
in terms of 1980s. :)  [and perhaps unwittingly harkening to some languages
which count in bundles of 20 - like in French....  where 99 translates
basically to "4-20s-and-19" {quatre-vente-et-dix-neuf}...  You French
purists can pardon my spelling, please. :)

>so why hasnt anyone partied yet?!

Who says we haven't? :)

=Rob=

PS: There was a ROM or something one of you a whillle back now was saying
was really large, and needed the most recent version of DASM to assemble.  I
am doing some touch-ups to DASM [I have CVS access to Dillon's code] and
would just like that sucker as part of my regression test codebase.  I
recall it sometime around 2-3 months ago - I think it may have been a
DiStella disassembly too.