[stella] What's up with me?

Subject: [stella] What's up with me?
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:49:45 -0500
Ok, here's the scoop:

	The scrolling text demo is finished.  The max amount of characters now is
996, if we assume 4 bits per character.  This uses every squishing
technique in the book, including some ideas presented to me by Mr. Woloch.
It for sale through Randy Crihfield for $16.  I'll be coming up with the
final name(s) for the game tonight (all entries are in) and be posting that
here also.

	Pressure Gauge is as complete as I'd like it to be.  It's a one-player
game that involves pressing the button at a certain are on the screen.
About 70 levels are rendered before the level idea repeats and the
difficulty just increases but I myself have only ever gotten to Level 47.
I am selling it until mid-August for $20 (shipping included.  If out of the
country, it's about $23), autographed and labeled, with instructions.
After mid-August, I'll finish up any current orders and let Randy Crihfield
take over, with unsigned copies, and possibly a different label (I haven't
decided yet for sure)
	If you're interested, my address is:

	3811 W. Madison Blvd.
	Franklin, WI 53132

	Oh yeah, I'm also going on vacation as of tomorrow.  I won't be back until
around July 20, so if it's taking a while for your order, it's probably
because I'm in the ocean somewhere.  All oreders received by July 20 should
be out by the following week.

	That's about it.  Thanks for the ideas for more efficient code in the
scrolling demo!  They really helped in improving it!  Now it's time for me
to move on and try to get a 3d graphics engine working (we'll see what
happens).

	'Later.

	-John K. Harvey