Re: [stella] PAL volunteer requested

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL volunteer requested
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:50:28 -0700
At 08:54 AM 7/28/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Be careful, I remember that the latest version of that tweak had many bugs.
>Sometimes it loses vertical sync. I can't tell you more about it for the
>moment, I won't be able to try it until next weekend (it's on another PC).
>Why don'y tou put also the other games on the CD.. TPS, Dark Mage, INV..?

I certainly will as long as I am given permission by the authors.  It's a
little different situation vs. putting the games up for download for free,
since this is a for-profit CD.

>BTW, do you have the Sword of Saros tape cover artwork? IIRC, it was
>missing from the first CD.

It's there, although there was never any real tape cover artwork for this
game.  This was one of the "fake" covers that Dan did, in this case reusing
promotional artwork for Dragonstomper when it was called "Excalibur".  I've
converted all the TIFF images over to PNG too.