Re: [stella] PAL volunteer requested

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL volunteer requested
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:54:55 +0200
At 23.08 08/07/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Polo will be gone, but SoundX will be back.  We will also have Oystron, as
>well as an unfinished tweak of Oystron that Piero was working on for me
>called OystronX.

Be careful, I remember that the latest version of that tweak had many bugs.
Sometimes it loses vertical sync. I can't tell you more about it for the
moment, I won't be able to try it until next weekend (it's on another PC).
Why don'y tou put also the other games on the CD.. TPS, Dark Mage, INV..?

>BTW, I believe Oystron is one of the games that will require th
>Supercharger modification.

No, it works on any Supercharger.

BTW, do you have the Sword of Saros tape cover artwork? IIRC, it was
missing from the first CD.

Ciao,
 P.