Re: [stella] PAL volunteer requested

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL volunteer requested
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:36:58 +0200
At 04.50 09/07/99 -0700, you wrote:

>>Why don'y tou put also the other games on the CD.. TPS, Dark Mage, INV..?
>
>I certainly will as long as I am given permission by the authors.  It's a
>little different situation vs. putting the games up for download for free,
>since this is a for-profit CD.

Ok, you can put on it anything I've written.. but ask Erik about INV :)

>>BTW, do you have the Sword of Saros tape cover artwork? IIRC, it was
>>missing from the first CD.
>
>It's there, although there was never any real tape cover artwork for this
>game.  This was one of the "fake" covers that Dan did, in this case reusing
>promotional artwork for Dragonstomper when it was called "Excalibur".  I've
>converted all the TIFF images over to PNG too.

Hmm. I do have an original Sword of Saros tape, and it comes with color
artwork (not too exciting to be honest). I also have an instruction sheet
for this game, translated into italian (I think it was made by the dealer
who sold the Starpath games in Italy). If you need pictures of these items,
let me know asap.

Ciao,
 P.