Re: [stella] Hardware comparisons

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware comparisons
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:07:33 -0700
At 07:32 AM 4/28/00 -0700, you wrote:
Hey guys,

I have an idea.  Why don't we talk about a home video
gaming system known as the Atari 2600 since we are ON
STELLA LIST?

I don't really mind it since Stellalist traffic is typically very light. We need SOMETHING to talk about here, even if it's off topic. I don't think threads like this should go on forever, but if we can at least redirect it back on topic or find tangential connections to the 2600 (which I think we have with this thread) then it seems relevant enough for the list. After all, this is a technical mailing list and this thread is a discussion of hardware design philosophy.

But if more than a few people are not interested in this thread, then I'll call an end to it.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/