Re: [stella] Supercharger questions

Subject: Re: [stella] Supercharger questions
From: "Frank Palazzolo" <palazzol@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:31:06 -0400
> At 22.28 02/08/00 -0400, Frank Palazzolo wrote:
>
> >BTW, the Combat source on the net didn't assemble to the exact bytes as
> >the original dump.  I updated it to do this
>
> Which were the differences?

Basically, 3 things...

I re-ORGed it from 0x1000 to 0xf000 (which changed the absolute
addresses).  I also changed VCS.H so that all the read ports from
the TIA went from from 0x to it's image at 3x, which must have
been the convention (non-overlapping equates for read & write).
Doing these two things makes it "bit-perfect".

Finally, I just changed/added some label names to match Joe's
presentation:

VNCTRL: F032
GSGRCK: F157
LDSTEL: F572
CHKSW: F2DA
COLIS: F444
STPMPL: F214
ROT: F2A9
SCROT: F1F2
VOUT: F054

Not a big deal...but it helped me follow along.  I have Joe's
presentation from the last two years at CGEXPO that I can scan in
for those interested.

-Frank