[stella] atari2600.org

Subject: [stella] atari2600.org
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:53:18 +1000
I was surprised the domain atari2600.org was available - but it was.
So, I grabbed it.  Now, if somebody on the list (or several people combined)
would care to pay for the cost of webpage/email redirection (probably about
$20pa), then I'll be happy to loan, on a semi-permanent basis, the domain to
users of the [stella] list.  That is, www.atari2600.org could point to a
home page for [stella], and we each could have emails something like
adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas_Jentzsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
(just to pick some likely candidates from recent postings to the list) etc.
The domain is already registered/paid for, so redirection is all that is
required.   Just seemed like a good idea, and I'm a nice guy, right?  Anyone
interested?
Cheers