Re: [stella] Pitfall 2+?

Subject: Re: [stella] Pitfall 2+?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:28:04 +0200
At 22.49 26/09/00 -0400, Ruffin Bailey wrote:

http://www.otakunozoku.com/
This is a beta-release of Pitfall 2+ for the Atari 2600 VCS. It will only
run on those emulators that support the original Pitfall 2.

I tried it. It's just like he says.. unfinished :-) Maybe he should have started with a simpler game. But I think that it's a nice idea to rewrite "worlds" and levels of existing games. It's much better (and more difficult) than just hacking graphics. I woulndn't even touch existing sprites and graphics: think about Pitfall!, Adventure, Keystone Capers ... with brand new levels. Or Combat with different mazes..