Re: [stella] Pitfall 2+?

Subject: Re: [stella] Pitfall 2+?
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:04:01 -0400
At 10:20 AM 9/27/00 -0700, Glenn Saunders wrote:
>http://www.otakunozoku.com/ps2/index.html
>What about this????
>Wow!

It's too bad he can't legally release them.  As he suggests in his writeup,
I'd love to make an arcade cabinet based on a PS2 rather than a PC.  (I
know I can certainly fit every retro game I ever want to play on one DVD-R
;) )

Someone else will do it, of course, soon after someone figures out a way to
burn 3rd-party PS2 discs.  But it's tremendously cool that someone's
managed to do it before the PS2 even gets American release.

I wonder how long before someone makes a 2600 emulator for the Gameboy
Advance ;)  That would certainly make me buy one, even though I just broke
down and bought a GBColor recently.

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob