Re: [stella] 2600/5200/7800 Programming Tutorial

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600/5200/7800 Programming Tutorial
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:11:52 -0500
At 11:06 AM 10/31/00 +0100, Manuel Polik wrote:
>Uhm... just a quick thought, wouldn't it be possible to do something
>like this:
[...]
>;... burn x cycles until the 'o' is fully painted

Surely you can see that's way beyond the scope of the typical "hello world"
introductory programming exercise, which is all we were talking about.
Cycle counting is more of the "Hello World in an oval window that spins
when you click it" category.  Still elementary, once your feet are wet, but
a little trickier.

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob