Re: [stella] double-height 6-digit score display

Subject: Re: [stella] double-height 6-digit score display
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:47:20 +1100
>          lax (ptr5),y ;5        illegal opcode

DASM won't let me assemble that code (lax illegal), and I don't know the
byte-code for the instruction.  Thomas, what assembler are you using... has
it been modified to allow the above, or do you have a macro or something?
Your mod was pretty neat, by the way (I was waiting for somebody to point
out that it could be extended to multiple lines).

However, I'm wondering at this point... have you actually tested it and
confirmed it works?  The timing is so tricky that any shift in timing seems
to bugger the whole thing.

Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-