Re: [stella] QB, getting there...

Subject: Re: [stella] QB, getting there...
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:48:27 +0100
> 1) The routine ScoreLine isn't currently called.  It's supposed to be a
> 6-digit score routine, but when I run it in a standalone its OK, but when
> run with different (preliminary) timing here, it just don't work.
Currently
> commented out... include it to see what I'm talking about.  The timing
just
> doesn't make sense to me.

The timing is fine. Your routine thats sets up the pointers
doesn't work as intended. In that routine you need to
swap the S0 with the S0+2 and the S0+1 with the S0+3. Also
you need to add two more INYs and change the BNE to a BPL.

VDELPx should be turned off during the score display. I think
you are turning on VDELP0 for the sprite display. Then the score
display should be fine.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-