Re: [stella] Re: PCAE2.2 and W2K

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: PCAE2.2 and W2K
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:34:28 +1100
> theres a new version out PCAE 2.5 and theres also one for windows too
> that the one I use.

Nup, neither work for me.  Just downloaded/tried both of 'em.  Are you using
Windows 2000?
Windows version bombs out with "read past end of file" and the DOS version
just goes black-screen then exits.
*sigh*
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v