[stella] illegal 6502

Subject: [stella] illegal 6502
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:40:19 +1100
I was figuring, if one is going to go down the illegal opcode path... then
why not go the whole hog.  A search of the 'net has failed to dredge up the
info I need, and I'm hoping somebody on the list can help out.  I recall
many years ago two illegal 6502 instructions I'm hoping are available for
the 2600... those were XXY and one I can't remember the mnemonic of.  XXY
simply exchanged X and Y registers... handy!  The other swapped nibbles on
the accumulator... VERY handy.
That is, given a byte $AB, after that instruction you would have $BA.
Hoping somebody can help (or be bothered trying to find the instructions!!)
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-