Re: [stella] And now, something completely different... JAMMED v0.1

Subject: Re: [stella] And now, something completely different... JAMMED v0.1
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:29:43 +0100
>>I could send you a zipped complete list with all levels with 10+ moves to
solution. (~1000000, zipped 9.2MB!) or 15+ (176000, zipped 1.2 MB!).<<

That would be nice. But since the free e-mail service, that you and I
are using, has a mail size limit of 2MB, I guess the first option is
out. ;-) But you might also have to give some hints about how to fit
all those levels into a 4KB VCS binary. ;-)

>>I just compiled your version and had a short look at your code. It's
totally different looking, but i like your solution too (lots of colors :-).
Are you planning any further development?<<

Thanks. If I can find enough original levels, I might finish up a release
version. And I was thinking of adding a level editor, that lets the user
place the blocks himself. That way a cart version of this game wouldn't
be totally useless, once all the included levels are solved. But that's
probably a problem that you don't have to deal with. (600 levels, wow!) ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-