Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:31:22 +0100
> - Both cowboys can now walk around on the whole screen without
>   any restrictions!

Cool, you can even move both of them at the same time now. ;-)

> Glenn: If you read this, please tell me more about the Astrocade
> Gunfight. What's it's exact name and is it emulated? Do you have any
> links with information about that? That must have somehow escaped my
> researches so far.

It's just called Gunfight, and I think it's included in the
Astrocade BIOS. The Bally Astrocade is emulated in Mess, if
you want to check it out for yourself. But you might have
some trouble copying it's control scheme to the VCS, since the
Astrocade version uses the stick and the paddle component of
it's controllers at the same time.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-