Re: [stella] Qb: v1.01 TITLE SCREEN!

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v1.01 TITLE SCREEN!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:41:03 +1100
> Why dont you use the mirrored mode ? That way
> you just had to update PF1 and PF2. Might leave
> some time for neater color tricks.

A good suggestion, and probably a simpler way to do it.  On reflection (pun
intended), I should have done it that way, though the timing of the updates
is a bit less forgiving.  It might save a few bytes, and if/when I next run
out of memory, I will probably tackle this.  Bummer of a thing to update the
bitmap, though - that took ages!

I am happy, though, with the title as it is - and do not plan further
functional changes.

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-