Re: [stella] Qb: BETA 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: BETA 1.0
From: "Dennis Debro" <dnsdebro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:36:17 -0500
Sorry for the late responce Andrew but I haven't had a moment to respond
because I don't like to send mail to the list from my work account.  Anyway
this looks great!!!  I have been following this since you have picked it
back up and I'm very impressed by the time it took to create and the game
itself.

Man, those are some nasty nasties you got there.  I can't get past level 2
now (I have to try and sneak and play when no one is in the area).

I am very impressed by your code.  I look at what ever you post but hadn't
commented because I don't now assembly that well.  I do TRY to use it as a
learning tool though.

Again great work.  And if you're curious about how this woks on a real 2600
that is why we need the SuperDuperCharger released :)

When you make cartridges...count me in for a sell.

Dennis