RE: [stella] Turtles (was: And now, for my next trick...)

Subject: RE: [stella] Turtles (was: And now, for my next trick...)
From: "Dennis Debro" <dnsdebro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 22:27:04 -0500
[snip]
> With love from Austria (and much music to write)
> Kurt Woloch
>
> P.S. Are there any screenshots of the Ebivision version of Pac-Man
> somewhere?
> [snip]

This may show up twice because I sent the original from my work address
(sorry Glenn).  Anyway go to
http://www.cyberroach.com/cyromag/six/cge991.htm.  Cyberroach has pictures
of the ebivision version of pacman.  They also have a mpeg of the game in
action.  Rumor was that Eric did a pacman game with no flicker.  It seemed
impossible and it is.  He did something very similar to mspacman but it
still is a great looking game.  Sure wish I had it in my collection or to
play on an emulator :)

Dennis

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com