RE: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Not mergeable with Colbert wizardry...

Subject: RE: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Not mergeable with Colbert wizardry...
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 07:16:46 -0600
The screen gets drawn every frame, and the objects get moved every frame,
but some of the logic doesn't get called every frame.  My example of the
joystick was one of them.  I even had my collision detection routines
running every 3rd frame, and I defy you to see any collision detection
glitches in the game!

			Bob