[stella] Invaders Demo

Subject: [stella] Invaders Demo
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:37:34 +0100
Hi,
after Erik showed his superb demo, I started playing
myself with RESPx to get a working Space Invaders
kernel with 11 evenly spaced enemies.

It didn't work with a distance of 9 pixel, so I changed
it to 12 pixel. This made the kernel a bit more complex
and it now consumes about 60 bytes of RAM. It's not
finished yet, but it could be a good start.

I can only test this with emulators, it works perfect
with z26 (not perfect with Stella or PCAE). Now I would
like to know, how the demo works with a real 2600.
Could someone please test this for me?

BTW: I didn't find a way to move the formation more to
the left, if anybody finds a solution, please tell me.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |