Re: [stella] Invaders Demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Invaders Demo
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:07:58 +0100
> I can only test this with emulators, it works perfect
> with z26 (not perfect with Stella or PCAE). Now I would
> like to know, how the demo works with a real 2600.
> Could someone please test this for me?

On the steps where you turn on HMOVE (2 & 3) the second invader from the
left is stuck on the position where it should be on the fourth step.

Also you are doing one scanline too many for PAL. ;-)

And your current demo isn't answering such interesting questions like
what to do when there is only one copy of player0 or player1 left in
a row of invaders.

Still this demo is soo cool, that we won't accept any excuses from
you for not turning it into a real game. ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-