Re: [stella] "How To Design & Build Your Own Custom TV Games"

Subject: Re: [stella] "How To Design & Build Your Own Custom TV Games"
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:00:45 +1000
If you search for the name of the author, or title, you get six books
listed.
Years of training goes into this approach ;)
Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v