Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:36:36 +0200
Christopher A. Haslage wrote:
> Mainly we need a list of games that would be fun and worthy of the GBA.  If
> everyone can come up of a list of 25-50 games, we can then see which are
> the best choices overall and then go from there.  You don't have to come up
> with 25-50 choices, you can go as high or as low as you want in your
> list.  We are just trying to be as impartial as possible and see what
> everyone likes.

Ok, here's my list (without to many copyright
restrictions):
- Starmaster
- Cosmic Ark
- Pitfall!
- Pitfall 2
- Enduro
- Mountain King
- River Raid
- Sky Jinks
- Barnstorming
- Centipede/Millipede
- Chopper Command
- Defender
- Freeway
- H.E.R.O.
- Keystone Kapers
- Miner 2049er
- Pele Soccer
- Megamania
- Decathlon
- Warlords
- Kaboom
- Fathom
- Space Jockey
- some more new homebrew games (Oystron, TPS, Edtris...)

...and some multi-player games (if possible):
- Video Olympics
- Night Driver
- Indy 500

Have fun!