Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:30:48 +0200
Glenn Saunder wrote:
> At 08:36 PM 6/6/2001 +0200, you wrote:
> >Ok, here's my list (without to many copyright
> >restrictions):
>
> Are you kidding?  That's like the entire Activision catalog!

I know :)

I don't know anything about copyright problems, so i think, it should be much easier for Christopher to eliminate all impossible selections.
I would be nice to see a list from him of allowed or not allowed games/companies, that would make it much easier for people like me.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Sie surfen im Internet statt im Meer? Selbst schuld!
Auf zum Strand: http://lastminute.de/?PP=1-0-100-105-1

-