Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Infogrames considers Atari 2600 B-Side release!
From: MickeyKnox667@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:55:35 EDT
In a message dated 06/06/2001 11:49:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kudla@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> (uh, except for the paddle
>  thing)

I'd thought of how much I'd love to see an Atari paddle games collection made
portable with Kaboom, Warlords, etc....and I decided that they could always
have some kind of attachment, probably hooked in through the cart itself.
They've made carts with rumble paks built in, and even one with a tilt-motion
sensor, so I don't think some kind of paddle attachment is out of the
question.

-