RE: [stella] ET improvements

Subject: RE: [stella] ET improvements
From: Galen Tatsuo Komatsu <gkomatsu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:44:03 -1000 (HST)
On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Pete Holland wrote:
> > - re-map the screen linkings so that you can use a
> > cube as a map.  This
> > would have been cool, because Atari could have
> > included an origami-like map
> > in the packaging that you could put together
> > yourself
>
> Don't quote me on this, but I seem to recall an actual
> hint book for the game, complete with a cardboard cube
> you could punch out and use for reference.  You'll
> have to verify that, though.

	Consider it verified.  I have that hintbook some where and
recall that cube-map.  I also seem to recall (it was probably some
15+ years ago since I've last looked at the book,) that the map had
errors.  It _almost_ fits on a cube.  The way it folded up, some
of the connections were incorrect.  Two of the sides had to be
"flipped" inside out (sort of) in order for the map to work properly.

-