Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 00:37:22 +0200
Thomas Dunn schrieb:

> I am new here, but I becoming very interested in vcs programming.
> I'm still learning the basics, but I do have an idea for a game
> for when I am ready to start it.  I'll write a description below
> if you want to read.  I haven't checked out even close to all the
> games out there, so I am curious if a game very similar to what
> I'm thinking of already exists.

Crackpots!

Take a look (and the BIN if you feel like testing it) here:
http://www.freeweb.pdq.net/benish/ag/0/013.htm

But, I have to say that I loved that game and that I'd like to see your
described variation - to have a wall to protect & repair instead of
defending your life only. sounds like fun to me. Except I think that
just triggering the fire button for a repair is too simple... :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-