RE: [stella] Help (Timing problems?)

Subject: RE: [stella] Help (Timing problems?)
From: Gonzalo Fernández <horcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:18:45 -0300
> Even if I never actually do program a 2600 game (I really do hope to some
> day soon), this list is awesome. It's great to see so much buzz around
> programming.

Yes! I wait every night for messages... I know that I don't reply it with
comments, but it's because of my very poor english, I just can't say
everything I want.

And, with my "plane" demo, I figured out how to get 2 sprites in the same
screen using P1 (for enemies) without flicker (and not in the same line, of
course, I'm not a wizard). I'm happy because I didn't steal any code for
this. Ok, I was looking at Freeway's source, but mine is too different (and
this explain why it's that bad optimized). I'll post it in a few days.

(did I kept off the subject? Sorry)

G.

Talleres de Córdoba en la Copa Mercosur 2001
y Copa Libertadores de América 2002!

-