[stella] River Raid disassembled

Subject: [stella] River Raid disassembled
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:14:58 +0200
Hi,
attached to this mail, you'll get a nearly complete
disassembled River Raid source code, with as many
comments as you can expect from me :-)

I hope this helps answering some questions about the
game and to understand or learn some more programing
tricks.

At the beginning of the source code, you'll find a
summary of everything, which I thought, might be
interesting and helpful especially to those, who don't
want to go through the whole code.

It's still hard for me to explain things in English
very accurate, so if you have questions or better
comments, names for variables, labels etc., or find any
bugs in my explanations, please tell me.

When i did this, I was feeling a bit like an
archeological explorer, but without getting dirty :)

I want to do some more games (any suggestions are
welcome!) to add some more pieces to the puzzle and
maybe some people want to join my task.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |