RE: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...

Subject: RE: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:57:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Chris Wilkson wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Aug 1993, Nicolás Olhaberry wrote:
>
> >     I see. Has anybody posted on this list all the 6532 PIA registers and
> > their addresses?
>
> Yes, I did some time back, along with definitive memory maps.
> It's all available from
>
>     http://web.mit.edu/~ecwilkso/www/VCS_hardware
>
> -Chris

from riot_map.txt...

"	(*) The Stella documentation states that Port B is hardwired for input
   only.  In reality, Port B is fully configurable.  Configuring Port B
   as an output, however, will cause direct hardware conflicts with the
   console switches.  DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. "

Hmm, will this fry the RIOT? Could be the basis of the first Atari 2600
trojan? ("d00d j00 gotta play this 2600 game I wr0te, but it only w0rx on
a sooperch4rger! ch3ck it out, it's k-rad!")

(I hope I'm just making a joke and not giving any evil people any ideas!)

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-