Re: [stella] Gunfight: AI

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight: AI
From: "Glenn Saunders" <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:59:15 -0700

I think this is the first "2p at the same time" hobby game written yet that has a 1p AI option. Actually, isn't it also the first hobby game that is "2p at the same time"? Mondo Pong was 1p only wasn't it?

Cool.

Is there any way (I know this is nitpicking) with the framing on the score for the interior of the frame to be a different color? It doesn't look like a sign right now. It looks "hollow" if you know what I mean, because the interior has the same color as the dirt. It might look better if it were a solid square.