Re: [stella] 2600 Jr Difference

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Jr Difference
From: Paul Slocum <paul-slocum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:53:17 -0500

Maybe you could try Kool Aide Man. The score in there might be
overlapping, which would cause the game to be unplayable.

You're right. Kool Aide Man doesn't work either. And the way the score is jumbled is very similar to the problem with Thunderground.

works fine on all the VCS consoles I tried, except one 'big rainbow'
Jr. This unit is a three chip version which was made in 1990 in
China. Coincidentally KAM also fails on all my PAL 7800s, which also
were manufactured in China at that time.

Mine is a big rainbow too.

But since your console is from Taiwan, there must be something
else they have in common that causes the problem. I haven't tried
the game you mentioned on it yet. What was that again? (Sorry,

Thunderground by Sega

-Paul

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/