Re: [stella] Death Derby

Subject: Re: [stella] Death Derby
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:02:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> >Some of your ideas are cool.. I like the one about protecting the guy to get
> >it to the other side and the other player has to run your guy down.
>
> Any ideas on the story I could use for that?

You are a security guard.  Until this morning, you lived a simple life,
exactly like that of any other Rent-a-Cop.  But now that's all changed.
Now, you've been selected to help provide security for the upcoming
WTO Summit.  When you accepted it, you thought it would be just another
run-of-the-mill gig.  But with the number of phone threats that have
already poured in, protecting the Delegates will be anything but simple...

:P

-Chris

-