Re: [stella] Death Derby

Subject: Re: [stella] Death Derby
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:29:35 -0400
Ok first, I think my friend had Death Race for NES... I do remember a game
resembling something like Thunderdome type thing.. Mad Max type thing.. why
don't you download a NES emulator and play it?! There's plenty out there.

Some of your ideas are cool.. I like the one about protecting the guy to get
it to the other side and the other player has to run your guy down.

An intermission would be nice.. I've always wanted an intermission sort of
like Pac-Man or Mr. Do.

I always wondered why the 2600 version of Pac-Man was so terrible? Ms. Pac
wasn't that bad.

Check out this website also.. they have a bunch of classic games, and they
go around to different places with them.. http://www.videotopia.com/