Re: [stella] TIA colorchart

Subject: Re: [stella] TIA colorchart
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:48:20 -0700
At 11:11 AM 9/19/2001 -0400, you wrote:
Well, uhh... I think using Cold Fusion to dynamically generate the palette in
real time is slightly overkill. The palette colors aren't ever going to
change...

But the "view" of them might, at least for now. It's a timesaving feature not having to type every cell in by hand.

Not only that, but the palette colors might change if the concensus is that color x or y is really better approximated with #zzzzzz.

I think it's probably a good idea to avoid server-side scripting for this.

I also have something interactive finally, using the sound tables. At least for stuff like that you'd need server side scripting.

-