Re: [stella] DD_0003

Subject: Re: [stella] DD_0003
From: braves4515@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:19:20 EDT
ok i am rereading the playfield program i see how he does a Scrolling screen
. I am however not sure how to get it off. ( im sure theres a simple command
im missing right now.  I see commands like "INC PlayfieldY " Im assume this
is the command to have the hello program to move upwards "Scorlling". I also
assume that Deleting this line will cause the program to Stay without
scrolling.. I am hopeful that I can use and modify this program to get a
screen simular to COMBAT. ( even though i know he has a program in txt form
of COMBAT. with things command lines and BIT Cells like " B21A ".  Which is
more GREEK to me than this. ( this is a real shame since i am greek) Now
going to the end of the Program where HELLO gets written ( by code ) i am
wondering if i delete that would that clear the text and allow me to create
the Clock Timer and Score total at the top of the screen.  the program im
refering to is "HOW TO MAKE A PLAYFIELD" so we are all on the same page.
would these be the correct first steps to get the program to clear out the
garbage that wont be useful to me when creating my BIN  ?

-