Re: [stella] DD_0003

Subject: Re: [stella] DD_0003
From: "Roger Williams" <mer02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:57:10 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: <braves4515@xxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 11:19 AM

> ok i am rereading the playfield program i see how he does a Scrolling
screen
> . I am however not sure how to get it off. ( im sure theres a simple
command
> im missing right now.  I see commands like "INC PlayfieldY " Im assume
this
> is the command to have the hello program to move upwards "Scorlling".

You might want to check out my recently posted demo asymet.bin /
asymet.asm which starts out with the playfield code but strips out
a lot of the stuff that is confusing you before adding the asymmetrical
playfield stuff, which is pretty clearly labelled.  This was in the
"tentative plans for a 2nd edition stella guide" thread and should
also be searchably findable in the archive.

-