Re: [stella] DD_0003

Subject: Re: [stella] DD_0003
From: braves4515@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:21:41 EDT
cool  what was the site again/ ( so far ive been though 7 emulated copies of combat  3 of teh HELLO program and 2 of adventure trying to learn this fastly. and understand wahts what ( while following along in some manuals) . im making little progress  but i got longs ways to go . but i hope to have enough info my Xmas to start on my HomeBrew ( sometimes i wonder if i just did this in BASIC on a 800 unit would it be a lot easier ) since ive done basic  i think so . but i want everyone to enjoy my work.