Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Player data loading...semi newbie

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Player data loading...semi newbie
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:19:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 cybergoth@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Oh... I wish people would start browsing the archive instead of
> reinventing the wheel every half a year :-)

But how else are we to learn how wheels are made?

Actually, mine's slightly different from his... I made a new processor type
called `i6502' that's got the illegal opcodes, and regular old `6502' is the
same as it ever was...

Also working on adding Glenn's idea for graphics bytes...

	byte @...XX...

would be the same as

	byte %00011000

except it's easier to see the shape of the sprite, in the listing.

Anyway, I'm enjoying hacking on DASM even if nobody's ever going to use my
version...

Later,
B.

-