Re: [stella] Line Labels/Memory Location...

Subject: Re: [stella] Line Labels/Memory Location...
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:51:02 +0100
Hi Joel!

>This seems like it might be a fairly easy application
to write and it would
>help find where graphics start and end in an
application.    Does anything
>like this allready exist??

Uhm... I'm not sure what you want that for. The idea
behind using lables is that you _don't_ need to know
where the graphics are located. Besides, why would you
need to locate them in your own source?

Ok, after stating that you don't need to know where your
graphics are - With DASM you can find where they're
located anyway: Just compile with -ltext.txt, then you
can check the locations in the generated 'text.txt'
file.