Re: [stella] the new artillery game

Subject: Re: [stella] the new artillery game
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:03:57 +0100
Hi Ben!

>> I guess you'll tell us the URL in one of your next
>> mails?

>Sorry...must've been falling asleep when I posted
>that. :)  The URL is...

>http://www.blarworld.com/incom.htm

Now that is really damn cool! The sort of project I fall
in love with on first sight. I never liked the XONOX way
of ruining the game, so I can't wait to see this one
evolve into something worth playing!

One idea right from the start:

If you make sure that there's always a certain vertical
distance between both vehicles, you can display both
with just one sprite. Now - use the other sprite for
another two vehicles! Voilà: 4-Player mode!

I had this idea some time ago, when in rgvc people
discussed a possible Worms port...

Greetings,
	Manuel