[stella] Defender Reverse Engineering Updated

Subject: [stella] Defender Reverse Engineering Updated
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 02:05:02 +0100
Hi there!

Here's a (very minor) update to the Defender reverse
engineering attempt started in '97 by Nick Bensema.

It is still far from complete.

I only analysed how the radar screen of defender is
drawn to the screen, which is only little more than a
single page of the source.

The radar is done in the very simplest of ways, there's
only one missile and the ball doing the radar dots, the
rest is just extreme flickering.

I completely commented this small area and named all the
variables in there. Since I think this increases the
readability of the whole source, I decided to post this
little update.

Greetings,
	Manuel