Re: [stella] Midified VCS...

Subject: Re: [stella] Midified VCS...
From: Oliver Achten <achten@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:07:04 +0100 (MET)
> > much detail.  Every little transistor and bit of *MML* is there in
>
> Hmmm....everything looks digital to me.  Do you have any specific
> examples?
> I mean, there are half pass gates, but it is afterall an NMOS process.
>
> While we're on the subject, does anyone know how to do a single transistor
> passgate in VHDL?  Chad?  I mean, there's always the "Z" representation,
> but I'm hoping maybe there's soemthing specific for this case...?

I think that a 1:1 copy of every gate might not be necesserily needed to do
a clone, which is 100% equal to the original TIA in terms of function.
Understanding how the beast works is the key to do a modern implementation. I wish,
i would live in the states so i could take a look on the diagrams. I think
that if everyone on this list with a little technical expertise works together
on this subject, there might be a real chance redesigning the whole thing.

Btw, are the schematics online anywhere?

Greetings

       Oliver

http://www.gmx.net