[stella] Card Games - UNO

Subject: [stella] Card Games - UNO
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:29:43 -0800
As far as card games go, I like the idea of doing a game that does not use a traditional deck.

I have been thinking about doing UNO but I haven't really thought about the feasibility of it yet.

I used to LOVE Uno.

Since there are 108 cards in an UNO deck, RAM would be very tight if it were going to be on a regular 4K ROM.

It would probably have to be a Supercharger game.

http://www.centralconnector.com/GAMES/unorules.html

I also think that a hybrid board/card game may have more potential as you can make the game more visual and dynamic (think of adding Archon like action segments). Take Dungeon Dice for instance:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewitem.php3?gameid=1555